Tuesday, November 28, 2023

11/28/23

Tuesday, Working downtown.  Not much to say, chilly on the train platform. I was not going to do my mile from 30th street. My perception is that it's too cold. A little later this temp will seem warm in the morning, also it would be better if it were light when I was walking. 

Coming home the train was late. Just to put a cherry on the crappy meeting that we had. Again the meeting was gaseous, meaning that it would fill all available time. I really should get together with John to say something about running tighter meetings. 

At Weavers Way to get some yoghurt. I came out to see a guy in a parked car looking down at his phone. This is unremarkable you say. I would say that too , however, in the passenger seat there was a dog sitting. He was a big as a person, eyes about at the same height. The dog and the owner were both looking down at the phone, like he was showing him an interesting text.  It made me crack up. 

We got the coin counter/sorter. It was in a pretty big box, weighed about 9 pounds.  We opened it up and readied it. I did not have high hopes. These kind of things can be really junky. Flipped the switch and it started chugging away at the coins. We counted and sorted a couple of hundred dollars of coins. Now all we have to do is wait for the wrappers and wrap crimpers so we can get these to the bank.