Monday, November 06, 2023

11/6/2023

Monday morning arrives….  M went to sort bagels and bag baguettes this morning at Weavers Way.  I jumped on the  elliptical  this morning.  Coffee was good 


Yesterday I updated KiCad. I'm going to make those board for the radio and gyro this winter. First I need to decide on what the exact radio I want and sketch out all the inputs and outputs. 


Took care of the AWS issue for now.  Will have to access the offsite backup strategy that will not be over 3 tb. Ugh. 


Working from home.  Going to work from home tomorrow for election day.  Just got a meeting request for a 4 to 5 pm meeting on Thursday.  Going to use that as an excuse to work from home Thursday.  So only going downtown one day this week.  A victory! 


Watched a KiCad tutorial at lunch time. 


M is back from weavers way.  She did great, if I were prepping bakery items for sale I'd buy most of them. She only came home with a couple of rolls and those are going to Lauren.


There may be an issue with Lauren today, M will see later if she is still going over there. I had packed soup and grilled chicken for her.


Got the nav light for the planes. They look workable. I'm going to charge them up. John replied that he would like to fly Saturday, I'm thinking Sunday may be a better day for the outing. 


I was so stressed after work I could not get myself together to go for a walk.  


Lauren is Ok, M brought soup and other food to her.


Watched Equalizer 2 this evening.