Monday, November 20, 2023

11/20/2023

Monday, work from home day. Not going downtown all week. Something to look forward to. The team will mostly be on vacation. All I have to do this week is the sprint notification mail and read that management style book. What a snoozer of a book! Hope that I don't just fall asleep at my desk!  Had an awful nights sleep. Was cold all night, I'm never cold! 

Had to use the manual switch to turn on the fireplace, the battery for the remote receiver had gone bad. Plugged in new batteries at lunch time. 

Lunch was good with a bowl of soup, and tofu and brown rice with veggies. 

Gosh, I have the work e-mail on my Mac, it is such a pain in the ass. It asks to re authenticate every couple of days. The nag is a real pain in the ass too. Covers the upper right hand corner of the screen and a "plunk" audio announcement.  

Late afternoon, M went for a walk I was stuck in a meeting.  Work over for the day. Going to jump on the elliptical for a stretch.

Workout complete not without interruption. I hate having to stop mid workout and restart. Done and Done anyway. 

M Has been getting feedback on her blog. Good for her!