Thursday, November 09, 2023

11/9/2023

Working from home today.  Late afternoon meeting. 


Did elliptical watching "Strange New Worlds". Ugh cliffhanger have to wait for season 3.  


I totally skipped the episode where they break out into song.  I just hate musicals, even start trek  musicals.


I plotted out a bunch of seasons of streaming so that I can exercise in the basement on the elliptical as I gets colder and we go out for the holidays.  Star Trek, Bosch, and Justified on the streaming menu.  There is a bunch of seasons of each so I'll not be out of stuff to watch while I use the equipment. 


Late afternoon meeting moved to Tuesday.  Yahoo!  A rare win! 


Chicken made in the slow cooker was great over some brown rice.   I consider the chicken rescued!    Good part of it maybe was the brown rice recipe for loseit. Think we got a better handle on the portions control for brown rice. 


Maybe make some rice with chickpeas and roasted ( maybe grilled ) veggies.   Hmm, grilled veggies and tofu with chick peas.  


1:1 with boss this afternoon… more stress.  Then done for the weekend.


Weekend started!  Good start, did a second elliptical session.  


Mike coming over at 10 ish for the 14 mile ride.  We are going out for a walk before breakfast tomorrow morning. 


John is OK to go to the flying field on Sunday.  Calm winds, well it will be a cross wind from the north and chilly.  Ready to get out there. 


Battle bots tonight. Watching the one I fell asleep last week.