Friday, November 17, 2023

11/16/2023

Working from home today.  Yesterday went to work downtown. End of sprint and things were just real busy. 

After work yesterday I went to Costco  to get the turkey breast for thanksgiving. Came out with a car load of stuff.  Just a lot of things that were running out in the house . But no paper this time.


Today is going to be a fair weather day. Going for a walk right after work. 

Not too many appointments on the calendar. Was going to bail out for a sick day today. But there is a bunch of things that need doing. I had everybody just stay remote to be easy on everyone before their vacation next week.  It will be just me and Alex for a good part of the week so I hope things are slow. 

Walked in the afternoon. Got off to. Abad start had to come home. Then we did a walk on the path after regrouping. Super nice day, really warm. Great day for a walk.

News was saying that it's going to be a warmer and wetter winter this year. I'm good with that. No deep dump of snow would be ok with me. 

M had a bookclub night with the badasses. I just relaxed in the chair.