Thursday, November 23, 2023

11/22/2023

Day before Thanksgiving. M got up early to go to Weavers Way to bag up baked goods. I asked her to get some good bagels for tomorrow. Did elliptical first thing this morning. I made buckwheat cereal in the slow cooker over night.  The raisins and dried cranberries gave it good sweetness. The bag of cranberries fell over in the pantry in the middle of the night and I had to clean up a mess last night.  

Still having issues staying asleep through the night. I am waking up about 1 or 2 and not being able to fall asleep. I have to wander around the house like a night watchman. 

Think I have a solution for a customer problem at work. This proves I can still read code and do analysis.  Management and old age has not beaten it out of me.   

Got a new Polar heart rate chest sensor today. The old one would not give good readings at all and was causing the treadmill to go wacky on my while I was using it.   Tried it out for an exercise session and it worked well. Tossed the old one. 

Went to the doctor for a checkup. Doctor was late, the office was real busy before the holiday. He was saying that is could be no one or crazy before a holiday, today was crazy.  He was happy that I lost weight and said that I had a clean bill of health.  Great to hear!