Saturday, December 02, 2023

12/1/23

Friyay!  Vacation Day again. Up early this morning.  Going to take Bolt to get snow tires put on. Also, to go to Fill A Bagel to get fresh bagels. 

Got the T-28 model the other day. The Avanti Jet work is progressing. The tile caulk is working well as an adhesive for parts. There is an indoor fly tonight at 9pm.  Way past my bed time! Going there to fly my micro and see the guys. 

Fill a Bagel was good! Water bagel what could be bad. But the mention of water bagels have me thinking of NYC dirty Water dogs.  Having a Sabretts dog from a cart with onions is the best. 

Received the coin wrappers and crimpers going to try them out. 

M and I wrapped a bunch of the coins. Pennies are a real pain to wrap. 

M went to a concert with her friend K. I was too tired by 8 to out to the indoor fly at 9 so I stayed in.