Thursday, December 07, 2023

12/6/23

 Downtown again. Sprint end day.  Busy all day. Compete with a late meeting.    


Watched a trailer for Amazon Fallout. Looks like a good series to steam over the winter.   trying to keep a big list of things to watch so I don't get bored.  


Coffee good today.  Even though I have my own k cup machine on my desk it still is a bit hit and miss.  


Been working on SRECs for our solar system.  Needed our PTO certificate and got it from the electrical provider.   Have to talk to Q about a few things with the SRECs. 


Found the layout display for the solar system. Good all the panels are working. 


My verb of the day is Structure.  I need to structure my life, I need a reliable schedule and routine to get into a better mindset to complete my life goals  

Working on staying away from the bags of trail mix and chips in the lunch room today.  so far so good. 

At work Alex made a demo of the project we are working on.  I kind of helped him with laying out the presentation and the demo.   We worked on telling a story of the program and the feature that we had completed. The story was why we needed the feature why the customer should care therefor why the upper management of our company should care.   We'll know in a couple of days how the demo landed with the stakeholders.  

Home on the early train. Traffic in Ambler was crazy, This season brings out the crazy in drivers.  

Home automation acting up, Hue switch died and having issues with family room lights.  

M thinks I'm ignoring her. Trying to fix lights while she is telling me about her day. No I can do both, mostly. 

Elliptical session tonight.