Thursday, December 28, 2023

12/25/23




Merry Christmas!!! 


Coffee and still stuffy. 

It think the internet connection at home is not working. I need to reboot the ONT Optical Network Terminal.  I'll do that when I get home. Looking at early termination of vacation.  Going home tomorrow. 





Sorry to say It can't come soon enough.  Christmas dinner is replaced by stale bagels.  With Rona just not feeling Christmas this year. I feel I spoiled Christmas for everybody especially M.






We joined the tribe and ordered Chinese food on Christmas! We had a quart of egg drop soup with wonton dumplings. Ah, was it good!  M had chow mien and I had noodles.  Well maybe we didn't join the tribe as I got pork fried rice.


Opened the fortune cookie and it said " Don't Panic".  Did I just go to the Chinese Restaurant at the end of the Universe?  











Ok packed bag and am ready to start packing the car.  I think I'll fell better at home where I'm comfortable being miserable.