Friday, December 29, 2023

12/28/23

Slept in my bed las night.  I think the bed is lumpy.  Hmmmm.  Got up early and made coffee and turn ed on the fire place.  Published last weeks blogs posts. Going to empty the car and unpack. 


But first coffee. 

My brain is a little foggy today. I keep jumping from thing to thing as my head just put to many thoughts together. M not doing too good today.  She needs just a little rest and to relax.  We'll get over this it just may take a while.

All I can focus on is getting lunch today. Doing an online order for Chinese food a quick in and out.  Soup and noodles….


Getting really tired today.  I'm falling asleep on the couch. I'm not going to do anything complex today.

Updated a machine to run the Dyn DNS client. What was that about complex things.

Watching M make some banana bread. Mmmmmm.

Going to stream some shows tonight.