Wednesday, December 13, 2023

12/12/23

Tuesday,  Up this morning and doing the elliptical.  Not wanting breakfast today, had soup last night. Coffee is all I need.  Staying home this week.  Just wanted to be comfortable this week.  

Looks like Friday visit to the battleship is on track.  Check with Mike if Chris wants to go too.

Loading iOS 17.2 going to give the journal app a whirl let's see if it can augment what I'm doing here. 

The landscapers are here. Blowing leaves and getting the place cleaned up.  Man the blowers are noisy! 

Start of new journaling app. Let’s see where this journey takes us.

Charged up the keyboard for the iPhone so I can take notes in the journal.

M went out to grocery store to get supplies. I was really in the mood for a sandwich and now it can happen!  M is really good to me!

M going to Winterthur tomorrow setting her car to charge to 100%.