Thursday, December 28, 2023

12/24/23

Christmas eve!   Slept better than I had a right to.  But still nose dripping.  Having a good cup of coffee this morning.  Planning on what to do with the rest of the day. 


Happy Festivus, for the rest of us!!!  Boy, do I have problems and you people are going to hear about it!!!




Ugh bad new I tested positive for 'Rona…

Lots of chicken broth and being locked down in a hotel room.  M not going to do baking with family and we won't be going to her Mom's house for Christmas.  I feel like the Christmas Party pooper.  

Had to get M out of the baking session at the BW's and get her back to the hotel so we didn't infect the whole crew. 

Hope Mom didn't get sick after our visit.








Covid, the gift no one want for Christmas! Guess I'm going to be standing at the end of a 39 and half foot pole from everyone.