Thursday, December 28, 2023

12/22/23

FriYay !!!!  Woke up late. M and I hit the gym this morning first thing.  Had the hotel breakfast. It was not terrible and it was not too crowded.  We got a pour over cone and making Café Bustelo. It's going to be a good cup of coffee!  

We have a reservation at Andre's at 11am today.  After that a miniature museum, break then to Ginny and Brian's for the evening. 

Oh my gosh! The pour over is the best coffee I've had in a while, strong and tasty. The coffees aroma was divine. 









It was fun at Andre's and the miniature museum.  The miniatures we exquisite in detail. The workmanship was on another level. I was not felling great I had to sit out a bit. Later we went to Ginny and Brian's home for Christmas party. There was lots of sad hugs when we left as we will not see each other for a year.