Thursday, January 04, 2024

1/4/24

Thursday. Slept Ok ish….  Head still clogged. 

Ordered the new basement computer.  I guess a couple days ago I ordered it and did not press the final button.   Anyway got the process going. 

Also, got some accounting business going this morning.  I'm almost feeing productive! Maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

Did a treadmill workout this morning.  I kept it light as I'm getting back from not doing anything for a while. It felt Ok. I think I can ratchet it up a couple of points.  Will try to alternate between treadmill and elliptical workouts. 

Maybe my computer will be delivered tomorrow! Huzzah! I'll get to work on it over the weekend. 

Tomorrow will be the first Friday that I have worked in six months. Got to get mentally ready for it. 

Coughing and snotting much more tonight.  I may just rest tomorrow morning.