Tuesday, January 16, 2024

1/16/24

Snowing here today. Measurable snow after about 2 years.  Really not much maybe 2 inches if I'm generous. I would call it a 1 slice of French toast emergency.   Reasoning being that always, always, always before a snow storm the new whips up panic about the storm and people go out and buy milk bread and eggs like they are never going to see them again. I saw it yesterday as I went to get a couple of bagels at Wegmans. People with overflowing shopping carts panicking about the storm. The worst part about this storm is that people will drive out there with no snow tires or with 4 wheel drive and slip and slid on the road like at a demolition derby! 

My boards are ready at PCBway.  I'm a little nervous as I sent them the wrong version of the board. I hope they work.


Next door neighbor Kenny got a new snow blower.  He used it to clear our sidewalk, looked like he was enjoying it. Thanks Kenny !!!!


Well the chimney guys came today.  What big cracks you have!   Uh oh… no wonder we were getting water in the chimney!  Top and stone pointing looks to be in the cards.