Sunday, January 14, 2024

1/13/24

 

Mike coming over for coffee this morning.  Plug by the espresso machine was giving me issues. The plug is miswired and has to be fixed. The Klein plug checker works great! Told me exactly what needed to be fixed. Nice time saver.

Mike came over and we had coffee and Café Amaro. The amaro was pretty tasty. Coffee and herbal notes. We had a good discussion about extracts, amaro and liquors. We then turn to fix the pool pump. Before we got the tools to take the corner of the cover off Mike found a kink in the hose. He straightened it up and water started to flow! Nice work! We then took the end of the hose to the creek and let the pump run to empty the pool below the tile line. 


After Mike left I went down to the workshop to tinker with the planes.  Finalized the design of the connector board and made up some servo splitter boards with the parts I got from Hansen Hobbies.  I tried to put the bush tires on the cub and I needed new axels for the bush wheels. I put the other bush wheels on the 8 foot Telemaster. That looks really good the wheels are the correct scale for the plane. After ordering the new axels and still waiting on more parts from Hansen I went upstairs and left some work for tomorrow. 
 
Took some infrared pictures of the house to check for a chimney issue.





M made more cookies and we had them with special coco that we got for Kansas City. Yum it was good !!!