Sunday, January 14, 2024

1/12/24

That mouth will get you in trouble!!  I heard that from the nuns in catholic school. Young man you have a filthy mouth!  A smart mouth will get you no where! Well I went to the dentist today. I guess the nuns were right. I had a cleaning and they found a cavity.  Ugh dental work.


Had a good sleep last night finally. Not really a great one and the alarm rang way too early for me. I'm thankful that I was in bed all night and not walking around like a zombie. 


Did an elliptical machine exercise this morning. After working out yesterday afternoon maybe it was a bit too soon to work out. Let me get back to working out every day then twice a day! 


Pool looked weird, went outside and the pool is over filled. The pump is not working. Going to have to get it out and find what the problem is tomorrow. 


Going to pick the Tesla from the shop this afternoon. The going to home depot to get a outlet checker for the pool pump.