Thursday, January 11, 2024

1/11/24

Up again last night. About 1;30 I wake up and can't get back to sleep. Then when I get back to sleep I'm really deep and wake up groggy. 

Permanently deleted Facebook account  never used it and it just was not useful.  It could not be used for anything and I could not ever format it. It think I set it up to see whom I wanted to see but then they changed things around. They change the interface more than Costco changes where stuff is in their warehouse! 


I still love to watch the trash truck grab the trash can and dump it with that giant claw. It brings out my inner 8 year old. If I were in the 3rd grade I'd be chasing the trash truck around the neighborhood just to watch it. 


Kind of went down the rabbit hole looking at a mini milling machine.  It looks so cool and I really could want one! I can't think of a single project I would use it on.  File this, the mini lathe, 3d printer, and the laser cutter under stop thinking about it cause it's a waste of money and time.

We had Costco Salmon Milano for lunch. It's a salmon filet that is cut into 8 oz portions and topped with a butter basil mixture. I remove the butter and sprinkle with old bay and smoked paprika and bake it the taster oven. I found the foil pans for the toaster oven on line and we'll be able to make it with just the filet or some other fish.  It will make a great make ahead meal in the future. 


Walked on the treadmill,  I needed the extra 45 minutes of sleep this morning. I really got to get sleep under control.