Monday, January 22, 2024

1/21/24

Early M and I made a bunch of vanilla extract. We’ll be giving these as gifts to the girls in KC and to M’s baking friends. 




Got a lot done in the workshop yesterday.  Finished the T-28 junction board and put on the big wheel axles on the cub.  But the electronic support boards I put on the T-28 keep coming off! I’m going to have to glue them up using epoxy.  


Mike said we should meet at Wake this morning. I’m up for a cappuccino.  Cold outside, having the car heat up before we go in the garage.  After we are going to Everything Bagel to get a couple of bagels for take out.  





Worked in the workshop got the support board glued in the T-28.  Started making the second gen of the connector board.  Going to see what the boards that I have made look like first.