Saturday, January 27, 2024

1/26/24

Friday!!!!  WFH day.


Would like to welcome all the recent viewers from Singapore and China.  Looks like they have downloaded all the entries in blog.   I sure hope they find some intelligence value out of it, because I sure don't!   Ha! 

Did elliptical this morning. ( For you guys on the other side of the world… go outside and get some fresh air! It will do you a world of good. )  

Working from home at least there is no train involved today.  We are planning to go to the shoe repair in Abington to get a new zipper for my leather coat.  Put it on Monday and remembered that the zipper was missing some teeth.  That zipper was always useless. Want a nice heavy YKK zip put on. 

John's was the place that I was envisioning. An old time craftsman. Shop just crammed with projects and things to do and old machines to do it on. My heavy duty zipper will be on my coat by next week. 

Working on making the tablet a Linux machine. Table is too slow to run windows and want to see if I can run Linux. 

Bluetooth for TV was a failure. Lips and sound were out of sync.