Sunday, June 03, 2007

What else is news......

News roundup.....

Boat is in the water. It has been for three weeks now. We haven't been down to see it. Pete and JoAnne looked at while it was in the slip and it seems like it is ok. So one of these weekends we'll be able to go down to see it.

I worked on my motorcycle. I replaced the handle bars for ones that are adjustable. The old ones were hurting my arms and back. I replaced the back suspension. It was just worn out. The front will be replaced in August. I have been riding to the train station all last week. At 35 mpg it really saves gasoline. BTW with a 7 gallon tank it takes over $20 to fill the motorcycle!!!

Marilyn will be out of town next weekend so I may take the motorcycle down to the boat so I can start to get things ship shape down there.