Sunday, June 10, 2007

To the boat.

Packed up the motorcycle this morning. Took the two hour drive to the boat. It was a partly cloudy 73 degs so it was very comfortable even a bit cool with the mesh jacket. It was a good ride down the jerks seems to be home asleep so I was relaxed.

The boat was tied up at the dock and it was OK. I emptied the bike and ran to West Marine to get the oil and oil absorbant blanket. I got back to the slip and did and oil change. I also put the oil absorbant blanket under the engine to catch any oil drips before they flow into the bildge. The thermosthat housing was leaking so I fixed that up too.

I tried to see who was around the marina. I saw Glenn and Carol they were getting set to go out for the week. I helped Scott put up his jib sail. And said hello to Gary and Linda.

I then packed up the bike and drove home. It took a lot out of me as when I got home I just sat sat down an took a 2 hour nap.