Saturday, February 10, 2024

2/9/24

Downtown yesterday. Had very little sleep. Very tired and stomach really hurt. That korean spicy chicken soup did nothing to help matters.  

Was watching a video series on how to design a RC wood plane model using Fusion 360. It's very helpful and informative in both the CAD and RC building world.


How To Start Designing RC Airplanes in Fusion 360 Tutorial [Episode 1]




I'm learning lots of tip and tricks and really good how to's.  He making an airliner model but I see how it can simplified for the much simpler models that I build and fly.  For example he's making a wing with 3 spars.  I only need 1. if I was making something more complex maybe 2 but most of the steps are the same. 


Working from home today. Going to pick up my jacket at the repair shop at lunch time.