Sunday, February 11, 2024

2/10/24

Up early again last night.  Made egg sandwiches and mango slices for breakfast.

Worked on the Kadet drawing last night while I could not sleep. Learned how to print out parts and also sent the sideview to Staples for a large format print. Was only $9 !  What a bargain! 

We walked on the path, was just warm enough not to wear a jacket. We did a little over 3 miles. 

Put together my gyro / radio board. Needs a little rework work clearances. It's usable and fixable. I may have to resize the Kadet a bit. The wing pocket on the fuselage is 10.75 inches and the wing I have is about 11.75.  Now have to remeasure the wing to be sure. I used a tape measure I should use a square.  

Watched video on foam core wings. Looks pretty simple once you have the setup. The equipment looks pretty cheap.