Tuesday, February 20, 2024

2/18/24

 Spent most of the day working on the Kadet. Got the basement ready for the scroll saw. Place to unpack and place to put it. 

Yesterday's work out was great on the treadmill, my legs are a bit rubbery this morning.  

Pretty good sleep, I have a splitting headache today.  

Finally decided against getting the Omtech Polar laser cutter and goi9ng with the Xtool P2. Better large material handling and easier maintenance and alignment. But bigger and more expensive.  

Lots of work on the weekend. Cleaning up the workshop, putting away projects. Just getting everything organized. Found a bunch of stuff  that I had in storage that I can use now.  

Trying to get a hold of expenses organized all last year and this year's expenses and did a deep dive into our purchases for the year to date.  Looking for areas to trim and looking to budget again. 

Went to John's house to see his workshop and planes. Quite an impressive collection.  Dropped off his pins and went over the plans for the new plane that I'm working on. He seems to like it, I'm going to go forward to do the demo for the club. Have to get some pictures for the power point.