Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hey It's Cold.......



Winter is here. At least the cold part of it anyway. Crocuses were starting to break the surface. I wonder if they regret coming up? It's still dry here no snow.

Lee (Jr?) is in Cherry Hill on a trip from Texas. It was 60 degs when he left. (I wonder if he regrets coming up? Kind of like the crocuses. ) I sure hope he brought his hat and gloves. He asked if this was normal. I told him that no usually it's this cold and we have to deal with snow, ice and shoveling the driveway. I told him that since he's from Texas were cutting him some slack.

The cold will last at least until this weekend. We are going to the King Tut exhibit. Something nice and warm. Also, we are going to wax up the skis in firm hope that maybe, just maybe there will be SOMETHING to ski on by the end of the month.