Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff.......

The class is going well. Not much that I did not know already. But my product support commitment is firming up. I have to take a product support class in October. ( Yup gone another week in October ) and I have 5 weeks of telephone product support between now and the end of January. The good thing is that 5 weeks are in Philly.

I'll be gone three weeks this October when I get back home no one is going to know who I am anymore.

I'm trying to get my commitments done before ski season so that this support stuff doesn't get in the way.

With all this training and support ( the training is mostly for the support! ) I only have about 3 weeks to do two software releases! YIKES! One is a slam dunk which I have completed the changes in Sweden and only have to do the paperwork. The other I have not even started! I'm going to be one tired puppy between now and the end of the year.