Saturday, October 11, 2008

Class Action Settlement

When I got home I found in my mail the Class Action Settlement of Mike Seidman and Gail Howard v IBM ( International Beer Monopoly). I read the settlement and wanted to retain my rights under this lawsuit and remain a member of this class. ( Translation: We got the invitation to the beer tasting party and we are going to come! )


But I wanted to present some more evidence in this case:


With the recent increases in bandwidth on the Internet and advent of the high speed DMcodec ( digital to malt encoder/decoder) I would like to unveil the creative data solution for people that have an under capacity in the fridge. It is the Universal Beer Server!


  • Universal Beer Server can be setup and scheduled in minutes
  • Universal Beer Server emails simple instructions and result logs to you or your secretary
  • Universal Beer Server is a solution without spending big on expensive software











  • Now available for the Mac OS X Leopard!


















    Runs all standard packages!