Saturday, October 04, 2008

Greetings from Umea Sweden.....

First of all I have been saying the name of the town wrong. It's not U-MAY-A it U-MER. Which points of I can't pronounce anything in Swedish. I feel completely illiterate. The town is about 100,000 people. It's a it in a rural area here. It cool here not cold about 48 during the day 35 at night. I'm in the town center there is a shopping street here which is the major attraction. I e-mailed the guy I'm meeting here and asked what was there to see and he basicly said that he did not know. Which was the same answer that I got from two other guys who live here when I talked to them on the plane. Seems like this place is just a regular town. But I disagree. The town seems lively there is a river front. I'm going to see the Umea tourist information tomorrow and see what they have to say. I have my camera and I'll have some pictures on the web site.

My time sense is all screwed up it's about 1:30 and I'm going to try to get some sleep.... I hope.