Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Takeoff ... well almost!


Well last night I tested out the new helicopter. I put it down in the living room and spun up the main rotor. Not so much that it would take off but enough that it would be light on the skids. I rocked it back and forth using the controls and it took off. It only left the ground about a inch before I shut it down. Egad! The thing sounds like a jet starting up. I was starting to get a little scared of this thing taking off and bouncing off the walls and ceiling! Well, that was all for the battery I'm not getting the charger till the end of the week so test flight are done. Tonight Marilyn and I are going out to see a play, M Butterfly at the Susan Robberts Theater. A review of the play will be in the blog tomorrow. Also, Tomorrow I have to see Mom so I busy for a few days.