Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's the Weekend!


I went over to Fast by Ferracci to get Marilyn's cycle. I had them truck the bike over to the storage unit. Too bad it was a nice day and they tuned the cycle up real good. My sore throat and cough is still hanging around so I wasn't going to risk it. Marilyn has been making me hot tea to try to sooth my burning throat.


A ton of stuff went off to the post office this morning. Birthday presents, returns to LL Bean and cards are all on their way. Marilyn then worked on stories for the annual report. Later, she took the ornaments off the tree. Tomorrow we'll roll up the lights and pack away the tree.


I've been flying a model helicopter around the house. Crashing a helicopter is more accurate. I went to the a hobby shop to see if the flight failure is me or the helicopter an it turn out to be a little of both. The guy adjusted it for free and flew it around the shop. I took it home and now I can keep it level at least for a little while.