Tuesday, March 05, 2024

3/4/24

Monday, Cloudy outside, Lots of work to do this week. Not real motivated for this week. 

Could only do a 30 min treadmill today.  See how the day goes, maybe get in a walking mile outside today.  Not going to rain until tonight. Laser should come today. Have to check on shipment progress.

The laser was delivered int good condition. Partially unboxed it in the garage just to check for damage, none found. 

The rest of the day at work was booked solid. Had to give all the guys the word on the pay review. All of the guys came out pretty much ok. 

Chris and Mike came over to get the equipment from the garage into the basement. The laser was the biggest and bulkiest. It went down without a fight. This evening I assembled the base and am ready to get a team lift of the laser into the final position. 

Contacted John to go the Lebanon R/C swap meet.  A good 90 minute drive away on Saturday, I'm going to hunt plans to make kits from. Not going to buy any planes this year.

I contacted Sig Manufacturing late of Montezuma  Iowa, I found they had a bunch of kit plans so I ordered a bunch. I'll put them in the library.