Monday, March 18, 2024

3/16/24

Saturday, a bit colder this morning. Worked on Kadet project last night. A guy called that I got in touch with at the swap meet. We are going to meet and he is going to give me a bunch of plans. Wow can't wait to see them! 


M and I are going to redo the bookmarks. Due to marking from the honeycomb support. It must have been dirty. 

We did the book marks again. Mike came over and he helped with doing a glass etch test array. We also made the box again for the book marks. Putting the score line on the outside of the bend really helps. He showed me the work he did on his yard pergola. He has subassemblies ready for us to do a final assembly. 

I spent the rest of the time importing the canvases for the Kadet and am just about ready to start modeling parts. 

We rescued a old oak rocking chair that need a little love and glue. M really loves it. The price was right, free!

M and I went for a walk on the path. Boy, I was beat.