Wednesday, March 13, 2024

3/11/24

Monday, Dentist today.

The weekend was a blur. I went out the RC swap meet in Lebanon with John. We drove out and it was raining pretty good. They parked us in the grass, We did not get stuck thankfully. John and I wandered the halls among all the RC stuff. We met a bunch of fellows from the clubs we belong to.  I was on the hunt for plans. I ended up with covering and balsa. I got plywood for the laser cutting.  

I came home and M and I made the bookmarks for Hilltop Bookstore. I got a good feel for how this is going to go.  I'm going to need to make jigs to position stuff in the laser to get things right.

Sunday, cleaned up the basement to make room for  the wood and just get rid of all the junk from the packaging.  I took the blueprints for the Kadet to Staples to get scanned. I shoed Mike the laser. He seemed to be impressed. 

Monday, went to the dentist to get a crown replaced.  Ugh Dr Joe is a nice guy but I'm just never liking the dentist. Sorry Joe! Took the rest of the day off.  Doing a bunch of little chores. Got the Mac working in the docking station really well. Now I can leave the work laptop there. I think that is a win!