Sunday, March 03, 2024

3/3/24

Sunday, really nice day out here. Spent the whole day yesterday messing with plane plans. Found that using CorelDraw works to do a bunch of the stuff that I wanted to do.   Edit PDF and Drawings.  It also does tracing but you need a good graphic to do it well. Either way it’s going to be tedious to do and will take more time than I expect.  

It was good to do that as it was raining like crazy on Saturday. Good day  to stay inside and dry. Just a very wet Costco run with Mike for the essential coffee beans was the only reason I was out of the house. 

We made cheesy popcorn and watch DrDolittle on streaming,  It was a cute little move. 

Got the bench for the laser sorted and unpacked the air filter. Ratchet strapped it to the bench so that it rolls with it.   Now just waiting for the laser on Monday. 

Sunday was a great sunny day! We got in a 2 mile walk on the path. The chimney guy finished up his work. It really looks good. However he left his battery charger in the back yard.  No worries. 

For lunch we grilled up a couple of burgers. Oh man that was so good!  Tasted like summer.  I tried the best I could to keep awake for the rest of the day.

M helped me out with zoom for our club meeting. I'm doing a Fusion 360 demonstration for DVRC. I hope they like it.