Monday, January 29, 2007

Morning Commute....


I was snoozing away on the train this morning when I felt some rhythmic tapping coming from the seat next to me. I squinted in the direction of the guy next to me and what do I see. The guy has head phones on plugged into an electric bag pipe. He was quietly practicing his piping. He told me I was the first person to know what he was up to. Some people though he was listening to their conversations in with the electronic pipes.


The pipes were used to get the Scots ready for battle. Which I could understand. If I heard the pipes early in the morning I'd be ready for battle too!

Bag pipes could be annoying first thing in the morning on the train, a learning piper could be quite worse.
Lesson:
Music can be good on your commute. But remember to use the headphones.