Thursday, October 26, 2023

10/26/2023

Working from home today on a  Thursday dammit! I just want too.


Been feeling run down.  Eased up on the exercise for a few days. Going to walk today. Bike tomorrow.


Going to try to keep the mac open for a few days..





OK testing putting picture from iPhone in to journal.  Looks good!  

Also, this is my latest try for espresso. Using a distribution tool I get some killer crema.


Tomorrow bringing Bolt in for inspection.  


Why am I just so captivated by the trash truck with the mechanical arm?  It just looks so slick.

But it's still a trash truck!


Going to make grilled marinated chicken for lunch today. Pounded and marinated the chicken last night and we'll grill today… 


Happy days! Mike S. cancelled our 1:1 …. A good stress free weekend is on tap!  


Chicken was killer!  Going to try pork chops next ordered Aji pepper from amazon..


So I have been waiting for the IOS journaling software it still is nor coming.  This method seems like it will work ok, served me for a few years.  Only after my breaks in journaling I have this need to recap what has happened. This causes me to put off journaling and just prolongs the gaps.  So, I'm just going to get over it. 


It's another week in 'Murica. Some MAGA dumbass elected into an important position. The courts can't seem to handle the orange Cheeto, and another mass murder.   Is this all there is?