Sunday, October 29, 2023

10/29/2023

Early wake up on Sunday.  Getting ready to jump on elliptical. 

45 min on elliptical.. Coffee, oatmeal and music on the radio.  Good Sunday morning!

Espresso has been great! Have a shot in my coffee.. K cup Cuban coffee, café buestelo nice and strong and tasty.

Rainy day… not much solar production today!   Only thing I have to do is clear out the planes in the back of car.  Good day just to rest

Chatting with Mike and Chris about Electric cars over text. 

So far the blog looks good. Got a good cadence going.  Journal during the day and post the next day. 

Went to Wegmans. Going to do an financial experiment. Only going to Costco and Wegmans in November. I can get a list of everything I purchased there on the website.  I know a little creepy eh?  However, it will be good to see what I’m spending on groceries. 

Made some cornbread stuffing. The stuffing has been hanging about in the closet still good however it needs to be gone and I was not in the mind to toss it.  So Chicken and stuffing for lunch!    

Before going M gave me a hand bring in the RC planes from the car to the basement.  I found two more batteries down there there are way past their prime and I’m discharging them and going to have to bring them and another one over to Home Depot for recycling. 

Don't know why but I always feel stressed on Sunday.  Didn't help I had to set up and respond to a support case today.   I really hat Mondays… and it's still Sunday!!!

Watched Vera mystery tonight.  

Setting alarm for the morning.. Elliptical on tap for tomorrow.