Thursday, August 21, 2008

In San Francisco

Last weekend we took the boat to a cove behind Gibson Island. It was a closing of the chapter of some of our sailing failures. This was the place where we were going when the engine broke down last year in the ericson. We finally made it there. We were handsomely rewarded. We saw a great full circle sunset and at the same time in the opposite sky was a full circle moon rise. What a way to break a curse!


Been in San Francisco the last few days. I'm trying to meet people and learn what I have to do for my new assignment in the company. I've been real busy inside the company and have not had a chance to get out an look around. One thing I did see though was a poster with a Maltese Falcon. It was a advert to take a tour of Dashelle Hammett's San Francisco. I though that was a coincidence. Dosen't look like I'll get a chance to do that.