Monday, July 02, 2007

Marilyn Back in town....


Marilyn made it back into Philly International last night. Flying Southwest was a good move. Seems like they have some semblance of customer service. Quite unlike USAir.

I had to wait for Marilyn's flight to come in so I joined the masses that were parked on the shoulders of the outer roads of the airport waiting for a phone call. Seems like since you can't get to the terminals without a ticket and short term parking is a pain and is expensive. Many people just park on the shoulder waiting for the call to pick someone out at the baggage claim.

It worked out ok but I had to "go around" again because I got to the terminal faster than Marilyn got out. That was ok but I got on the exit and was going on 95 south. My loop was a little bigger that I thought. Nothing is easy as it looks.....