Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weekly Roundup.

For those who asked my arm is well on the mend. The big bag of ice on my shoulder and Aleve, did wonders.

Now I can do some stuff. Hopfully this weekend we'll do all we need to launch the boat. Saturday should be a whirlwind of work to get that done.

It's be some of the best mornings here. The weather has been just perfect. I wanted to ride the motorcycle to the train station. But I could not get a chance to fix my bike so I can get it running for the year. A task now on the weekend list.

We have to get the snow tires off the cars. I'm hoping the snow is done for the year!

I'm going to mix up some dough for a pizza crust. I want to try to make pizza on the outdoor gas grill. I made bread last year and it was great. Pizza should come out great.