Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Getting over the back to work BLAH's

Getting over a Monday from a looooong weekend. Work can't compare to a weekend on the Bay even if you love your job. On the job front, JZ is working on having me exempt from front line support. YEAH! I can't tell you how fustrating front line support is. What is a nice way to tell a customer to RTFM. Also, the big guy was talking about the state of the company and we are doing good and he was talking bonus. YEAH BABY! I hope bonus is a bonus bonus not a bogus bonus.

Marilyn's car is in the shop for a recall. I was hoping the wheels didn't fall off before we got there! My car needed a software update... No, it didn't run faster...." Please pull off to the side of the road and close all windows.....( dashboard has blue screen of death ) " Just the GPS .... "WhereTheHeckAreWe" ... and the radio... and the phone....."..Can you hear me now!!!!!" Soooo.. we'll see how the update works out.