Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Camera questions?

Well looks like Santa is going to have his sleigh loaded up with digital cameras if the number of questions I've been getting is any indication. Now what's available for digital cameras has changed while I've been writing this so it's pretty hard to keep up. Some of the questions were What's a good camera for kids? Hmmmm Kodak I guess they market easy to use and don't cost much. Which is a better camera for pictures and short videos Casio or Sony? That's harder don't know could be both are just as good? And tonight while hanging out with all of the boys at the YMCA...Do you need a faster lens for digital. Generally yes as digital is like shooting slide film.

So send me any more of your camera questions so I can get you an answer before Christmas!