Wednesday, August 05, 2009

More Car stuff.

I got the new GPS for my new car. I have ordered a special tool to loosen the passenger seat to install the mount for it. It is a lot better than the one in the Acura but the Acura's gps was built in and bigger. Marilyn seem to be able to input address into this one. It's not hard to use like the first gps that we got.

I fixed Marilyn's IPod mount in her car. Now that the satellite radio subscription is done, she would like to have some other music in the car.

Marilyn's car is also in for inspection. Bad news, she need four new tires. Yikes!

We are going to take the Civic down to the boat this weekend to see what the gas mileage is using Fuelly. ( look in the right hand column for out mpg standings! )

We have a plan for our vacation. We are going to the Solomons again. We'll post up our full itinerary later. No hurricanes this year I hope!