Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Wrapup

Another busy weekend. At least not a travel weekend. Started by tweaking the weather station. I put up the rain bucket on the shed roof and the sensor plug had come out. Had to go up on the shed roof to plug it back in. Cleaned up the basement and darkroom. Before the install of the new heater and A/C unit all the basement STUFF had to be moves somewhere. No it all had to be moved back. The up side is my workshop is now working again and I was working on my crashed radio controled helicopter. Mike had a beer party on Saturday night. About 50 people crammed into his house to feast on wings,cheese, little wieners, and taste beer. The hit, kiltlifter, both in name and taste. The cantaloupe sorbet was super too. Sunday, I hit the gym for the first time in a while. I bought a Garmin heart rate monitor which is a super little gadget to monitor and log your workouts. After the gym I was gripped by an incredible urge to nap. One of those naps that you are telling yourself to get up and your body is not listening. When I finally got up we went to see Madagascar, it's a kids cartoon but I think the penguins are hilarious.

On tap for this week. Dental appointment, I chipped my front tooth and it's cutting my tongue. I need to get it fixed in such a way that I don't look like Sponge Bob Square Pants!