Friday, September 08, 2006

Irons in the fire....

.. OK updates on some of the irons in the fire here.

Contacts, I got my first fitting and the right lens did not work out too well. 20/20 it wasn't white cane with red tip, almost. Needless to say that the Dr has a new lens on order.

Sailboat rigging, Dobbs called today and said the job is 80% done. The new halyard, lazyjacks and other rigging is there. Hardware to run it all back will be next Wensday. We should get a good idea how it all handles this weekend. I'll take pictures this weekend.

Marilyn's motorcycle. I got a new battery and held up the ordering of the shocks and seat. We are going to register the bike this friday ( or monday ). I'm going to drive it around and see if there are any more problems with the bike. If it is reliable we'll continue. If it still gives us problems then we'll have to work on plan b. Ahhhh, there really is not plan b but we'll figure one out.